I always miss the good templates I want. Sometimes the templates I find are too long, sometimes too short and sometimes they do not show me what I am looking for.
Apart from templates I also made my own graphical manual:
- Cansi Template
- Cpp Class Template and Cpp Classless Template
- Csharp Console Template
- Csharp Windows Forms Template
- Latex Template
- Latex Och Tabeller
- Latex Artikel
- Latex Uglified
- Graphviz Dot Template
- Python Basic Template
- Python Module With Doctest (and a longer example in Python Doctest And Docstring)
- Enkel Org Mode Med Setup
- Lessons Learned
My template wish list:
- LaTeX templates in English, Swedish, with fancy headers and a template version of my second final thesis (see ).
- In C# I need three templates:
- Why not nice templates that I understand and can compile in the programming languages that I've worked with and are on my CV but that I have coded in much lately:
- Perhaps some simple things in Bash and MS DOS.
- A simple bash script for Debian and/or Ubuntu Distro that installs XfceDesktop and removes lot's of crap :)
- Inscape svg.
- Sql - in particular SqLite
- I should also learn Perl and Ruby. At least to the hello world level.
Tillhör Kategori Kategorier.